From Monday 12 April we’re allowed to open our Beer Garden for outside-only service. We’ll keep our usual opening times, but due to being outside only serving food 12-4pm. We don’t take bookings for tables.
Due to current restrictions, we’ve had to make some changes when you visit the Fox and Hounds. Set out below are a few rules that will help keep us all safe – so you can relax and enjoy our drinks and home cooked food.
- Please use the hand sanitiser at the front door.
- Ring the doorbell on the entrance door and wait to be shown to your table. We have limited space inside so you may have to wait for a free table.
- You will need to wear a face covering whilst moving around the pub, you can take it off as soon as you’re seated.
- We are operating TABLE SERVICE, please remain seated and we will come to you.
- Keep one family group/bubble to a table.
- Children should stay with their family group at all times.
- We are required to take contact details for all customers. Please scan the NHS QR Code if you can.
- Your order will be delivered to your table with required cutlery etc..
- After you have finished, please leave everything on the table for staff to clear. Tables are cleaned after every customer.
- Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Please keep a 2m distance where possible from other groups at all times.
- Restrict your movement around the pub. Shout if you need anything!
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead and with their owners at all times.
- We have a one way system to help movement around through the pub, please use the rear exit when you leave.
- Please be considerate of social distancing when visiting the toilets, ensuring only one person in the bathroom at any one time.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
From all the team at the Fox and Hounds